Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Screen pre plus
Drfelice

Hello! Just got 2 new pre plus' and one of our phones has a dime size yellow circle on the bottom of the screen. When the phone is turned off the "dime" stays white on the black background. Has this happened to others? Since we're within the thirty day window, will we be able to switch the one phone out?

0 Likes
Re: Screen pre plus
hotpinkx3

I have not heard of this "dime" problem. Is it a crack in the screen? If not, bring it back to the store where you initially purchased it at, and if it is within the 30 day window. They can exchange it for you.  As long as all of the accessories that came when you initially purchased the phone are still there, the box is NOT cut for the rebate, and the phone is not damaged, you may do so. The phone may be faulty.

0 Likes
Scott5626

It's very common, I have the same spots, I also had them with Sprint's Palm Pre, you will notice when the phones cool and unplugged (been off for a while) these spots will go away then re-appear when the phone warms back up..Design flaw.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

Drfelice wrote:

Hello! Just got 2 new pre plus' and one of our phones has a dime size yellow circle on the bottom of the screen. When the phone is turned off the "dime" stays white on the black background. Has this happened to others? Since we're within the thirty day window, will we be able to switch the one phone out?

Have it replaced, Shouldn't do that. You should get a new one with no problem within 30 days of purchase, if not a refurb, but still warranted for 1 year

0 Likes