Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thank you Verizon!
Ready923

I'm an old Verizon customer (can you say PrimeCo) and an old Palm user. 

I've read on the Internet that Verizon may drop the new Palm devices. 

I LOVE my Verizon service!   I LOVE my Palm Pre Plus.  

I wish Verizon had more Palm Pre accessories in their stores like the touchstone, car charger, cable, etc. – this forces me to go to the Internet to purchase them instead of a Verizon store.

Thank you again Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Thank you Verizon!
oldgeekster
Novice

Same here - but in my area (San Diego) it was AirTouch Cellular after PacTel Cellular spun it off back in early '94. :smileyhappy:

I have not been a *constant* customer since that time, but very close to it.  My first Plam PDA was an m130. Loved the way in synced with my original version of Palm Desktop.

While I have had the occasional "disappointment" with an individual AirTouch/Verizon employee, (few and far between), overall I have been a very happy camper!

Let me join you in saying "Thank You Verizon" - and keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the soon-to-be-released WebOS 1.4.1 (understand there is a release candidate out now for testing), but 1.4 is good enough that I can be patient. :smileywink:

0 Likes
Re: Thank you Verizon!
mespiff

ya here in colorado it was airthouch as well and i have been really satisfied over the last 16 years or so with everything -- 2 things come to mind however 1) motorola V710 -- bluetooth , had to have it -- completley locked down nd useless -- 2) no 1.4.1 update what gives ? why does sprint send this out on 3/31 but here we are still waiting -- come on

and oh yeah thanks verizon

rob

0 Likes