Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Treo and data plan
Weims

I'm thinking of getting used Verizon Treo. As long as the EIN is good can I use this as an extra phone on my Family plan? Also can I add a data plan so I can get emails and web access?

I already have a Treo but no data plan. I like the ability to sync information with my computer and the preloaded applications which the newer phones do not have. So please don't try to sell me on the idea of a newer model or a droid.

0 Likes
Re: Treo and data plan
MorganB
Weims wrote:

I'm thinking of getting used Verizon Treo. As long as the EIN is good can I use this as an extra phone on my Family plan? You can use the device as an extra phone on your family plan after you add a line to your account.  Also can I add a data plan so I can get emails and web access? Yes, you can add a data package to the line for $29.99, including unlimited usage.

I already have a Treo but no data plan. I like the ability to sync information with my computer and the preloaded applications which the newer phones do not have. So please don't try to sell me on the idea of a newer model or a droid.

HTH :smileyhappy:,

0 Likes
Re: Treo and data plan
Not applicable

I tried to use a Palm Centro to replace another phone on my family plan and they would not let me without adding the data plan.  I am frustrated because I should be able to use an old phone, regardless of type, without spending another $30 on a data plan that isn't needed.  The phone is only going to be used as that - a phone.  No emails, web access, etc. is needed.  The phone is to replace a phone that didn't last until it could be upgraded.

0 Likes