Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Pre 3
footnote

Can Verizon confirm what now seems to be obvious - there will be no Pre 3 released?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Pre 3
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello footnote,

I know this may not be what you are looking for however, at this time there is no release information on a Pre 3.  You can sign up for email update by clicking here  Thank you.  

0 Likes
jkrash

I saw some on ebay for big bucks, if you can buy them there why not through verizon

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

jkrash wrote:

I saw some on ebay for big bucks, if you can buy them there why not through verizon

Were the ones you have seen on ebay compatible with the Verizon network? Doubtful, and that is why you cannot get them on Verizon.

Prior to Feb, you were also able to get iPhones on ebay, but not through Verizon. The same reason holds here.

0 Likes
dagumcp

rcschnoor wrote:

jkrash wrote:

Were the ones you have seen on ebay compatible with the Verizon network? Doubtful, and that is why you cannot get them on Verizon.

Prior to Feb, you were also able to get iPhones on ebay, but not through Verizon. The same reason holds here.

http://www.webosroundup.com/2011/09/verizon-hp-pre-3-shows-up-on-ebay-update-att-pre-3-and-touchpad-...

0 Likes
DroidudeAZ
Novice

I  saw a few on ebay a few days ago that were brand new unused Pre3's with Verizon branding. They were expensive.

0 Likes