Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Want to get the Droid X, but first need a question answered?????
REASON1986

Ok heres my question people. I got a brand new Palm pre plus from verizon in May 2010. I have liked it since then but I wanna get the Droid X but now I'm stuck  with the pre plus for two years becasue I signed a two year contract. Can I just sign another two year contract on the Droid X  right now and get it for 199.99 after a 100 dallor rebate???

0 Likes
Re: Want to get the Droid X, but first need a question answered?????
MacDaddy
Novice

REASON1986 wrote:

Ok heres my question people. I got a brand new Palm pre plus from verizon in May 2010. I have liked it since then but I wanna get the Droid X but now I'm stuck  with the pre plus for two years becasue I signed a two year contract. Can I just sign another two year contract on the Droid X  right now and get it for 199.99 after a 100 dallor rebate???

Not unless you want another calling plan and another data fee on top of what you have now, You are locked into a 2 year contract until you are eligible for an upgrade with discount pricing. Your only choice right now is pay full price for the X . Their not going to allow you to get another phone at discount price, while their still making up the discount they already gave you on the 500 dollar Pre Plus. (Full Price) Hence the 2 year contract, they recoup the discount over the contract time.

0 Likes
Re: Want to get the Droid X, but first need a question answered?????
SydneyK

If you like the Pre Plus, why do you want a DX? You have a great device running one of the best operating systems out there.

If you're the primary line on the account, you can upgrade after one year. Or you can sell the Pre Plus to get money toward the full price of the DX.

0 Likes