Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why No Palm Pre Plus webOS 1.4
chord40

Hi I would like to know and everyone else why we was the only one's that did not get the webOS 1.4 update?

I don't think thats right at all  the old palm pre's get there's before the palm pre plus do. The palm pre plus was showing at the Palm's Presentation at the 2010 CES
with webOS 1.4 I would think it would have came install on the pre plus already as a new owner of the palm pre plus i'm not happy.
That's was false advertise at the when the palm pre came out it show the webOS 1.4 verison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6oNKVd29g&feature=related

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why No Palm Pre Plus webOS 1.4
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

For one reason, you do realise you are posting in the smartphones area that is Pocket PC base not Palm, you might want to post in the Palm section so you will be in a area with individuals that deal with this subject..... My Opion on this subject is that there has been a number of phone listed with windows 6.5 suppose to be released preinstalled but when they were realease by carrier it usually had 6.1, so it doesnt suprise me that phone is diffent than listed else where. i910 and i900 another example...  Once again, you might want to try the palm section...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
chord40

No Replys wow

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

For one reason, you do realise you are posting in the smartphones area that is Pocket PC base not Palm, you might want to post in the Palm section so you will be in a area with individuals that deal with this subject..... My Opion on this subject is that there has been a number of phone listed with windows 6.5 suppose to be released preinstalled but when they were realease by carrier it usually had 6.1, so it doesnt suprise me that phone is diffent than listed else where. i910 and i900 another example...  Once again, you might want to try the palm section...

0 Likes