Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why Unlimited Corporate Email & Web
NEO_Dan

Yesterday I activated a Palm Pre Plus(purchased elsewhere) to replace an old Envy and just noticed that the rep put me on the Unlimited Corporate Email & Web @ $44.99 monthly.

Why would a Gmail user want or need that plan? I tried to change to the 29.99 Unlimited Email & WebPack but I get a message to call customer care AND it states that if I make this change I will loose my new every two. I am ~6 months out of contract and waiting for 4G service until I get new equipment and go back under contract. 

:smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Why Unlimited Corporate Email & Web
legendsneverdie

Call customer service or log into your myverizon account and change it to the regular $29.99 data package.  It was probably a glitch with their system.

0 Likes
Re: Why Unlimited Corporate Email & Web
SydneyK

As the previous poster said, you can have the $30 data package. Call customer service to change it, to make sure nothing changes with your NE2 and contract dates. On a side note though, the NE2 credit supposedly expires six months after first eligible, so are  you sure you can hold onto that?

0 Likes