Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Will Verizon Sell Any Palm Devices???
talnyc

Hi all!

I am a loyal Palm user.  My contract is going to expire in 2 months and I do not see any Palm phones being offered.  I am very unhappy as I do not like the Blackberry and I love the flexability of backing up my Palm on both a Mac and a PC with no issues.  I love the organizational features of the Palm.  If Verizon is NOT going to sell the Palm, then they should suggest a phone that can support the Palm applications, so I do not loose any data.

I think Verizon should inform all of the Palm customers if they are going to bring back the Palm and if so when, so we can make the appropriate decisions.

I went to a NYC Verizon store today to inquire and I heard that maybe this Janaury 2010, Verizon will release a Palm phone.  I was also told to check the Verizon website to see as the website will release information before the stores.  I did not find anything on this.

I am unhappy as all I keep seeing on the TV is commercials for the Palm Pixi and Verizon is not carrying it.

Does anyone know of anything? 

Dedicated Verizon Customer that may switch to AT&T due to feeling abandoned.

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon Sell Any Palm Devices???
Carl

Palm Pre should be coming in Q1 2010.

Haven't seen anything about the Pixi.

0 Likes
siegeshot

Palm Pre's are amazing, amazing phones. My manager has one and she is a wiz at it. It's so cool to watch someone non-tech savvy looking, completely smoking me (TP2) on her Palm Pre...

Palm knows how to waste everyone with a phone man. I tell ya.

0 Likes
regulat0r

True, pre is the only other device I would consider besides Windows Mobile.

0 Likes
spinne

Not according to Palm's latest releases for the stockholders.

Palm states that not getting Verizon was not a surprize, as they were not counting on Verizon picking up the Pre.

Of course...  Alltel used to keep telling me Soon, Soon.....

0 Likes
doxie66

I am counting on Verizon offering a Palm phone in 2010. I currently have the Storm and I am disappointed with it. I have been looking at reviews for the Palm Pre and it looks like an awesome phone. I was hoping the Verizon would offer it. I have to say it definitely makes me want to look at other carriers.

Lets hope that these rumors that the Pre may not come to Verizon are false.

0 Likes