Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yahoo Instant Messenger
JuneBug68

In the Palm Pre Advertisement on Verizon and in the Palm Manual, it shows Yahoo Instant Messenger can on the phone.  I have put on my yahoo calendar & email and can even see my yahoo instant messenger contacts, but it seems the only way to get Yahoo Instant Messenger is through the internet. Why don't I see it as a choice where I see AOL Instant Messenger and Google Talk?

Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Instant Messenger
jaymobe07

never seen manual or advertisement.  It is kinda lame that it as aol and google but not yahoo.  Doesn't really matter to me though, havent used an instant messenger since i was a freshmen in highschool.  I just call or text all my friends now.  Or through facebook if i'm bored sitting in a class that has a computer in front of me lol.

0 Likes
BernaB
go to the palm website and search for the app wen I did a chat with someone on support and they gave me a link I had to send to myself on the email accout I was using on myphone and it sent me to the palm website and an app for yahoo myspace and others poped up. See if you can just search it on the site first if not then go to help on ur phone put in yahoo im and then go to palm chat support and ask them for the link. The app is like 2$. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
jennw_1979

Is there a way to get yahoo messenger without having to go through the web?  It's the only way to communicate with my boyfriend in Afghanistan since they can't use the phones there....I've read the app reviews and they all say they don't work! 

0 Likes