Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
add insurance to phone after it's been used for 2 months
aycare

can I add insurance to my phone after it's been used for 2 months....I'm scared that my daughter will lose it or break...thx

0 Likes
Re: add insurance to phone after it's been used for 2 months
firstlady09
Novice

No, you would not be able to add insurance to the phone due to it being over the 30 day grace period. We do have a certified pre-owned device program that offers a replacement option to customers who are not enrolled in equipment coverage, wireless phone protection, or extended warranty. If your device is lost, stolen or damaged and you are not enrolled in total equipment coverage or wireless phone protection, you can purchase a certified pre-owned replacement device to replace your original device. 
If your device experiences a defect after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired and you are not enrolled in total equipment coverage or extended warranty, you can purchase a certified pre-owned replacement device to replace your original device. 
There is a limit of one certified pre-owned replacement device per mobile number every 12 months.

I have provided a link for additional information. Click here http://support.vzw.com/information/cpo_replacement.html