Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
palm pre 2 on verizon
mikegross

Dear Verizon,

I know you're "not at liberty to divulge any information about the pre 2," but it sure would be nice if your loyal customers, as well as those of us who are either new or looking to switch to VZW, could get enough information to make some smart decisions.  Some of your customers have a broken or old Pre Plus or a dumb phone, and need to know how long of a wait they have ahead of them; some of us would love to be VZW cusomers, but aren't sure how committed you are to carrying the Pre 2; and yet some of us, like myself, counted on a Q4 release when VZW was quoted as saying "the next few months" back in October, and were subsequently let down.  

Now I don't know the intricacies of marketing strategies, nor the strategies behind certain launch plans; but I would think it would behoove your company, regardless of whatever strategies you're employing, to at least let out a peep of info to make sure everything's still on track.  

Sincerely,

Palm Enthusiast

0 Likes
Re: palm pre 2 on verizon
Labarlow

The waiting is driving me nuts.  I was first told November of 2010.    I dont really want the pixi but I need a new phone.  Was holding out for the new pre 2. waiting waiting.

0 Likes
firstlady09
Novice

Keep in mind you can sign up for email updates to receive the latest information on products and services. Click here to sign up 

0 Likes
steveanderson13

Seems like it is all up to HP. I just got the Pixi--mostly to use for the hotspot.  HP's direction and plans appear to be problematic so I wouldn't make any plans based on them if you are in urgent need.  Even if it were released, it may be the last one.  You would have to take that into account.  

This may interest you:

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2011/01/whats_up_with_w.html

0 Likes
LSMestres

I second the wish for the Palm Pre 2. I have the Palm Pre Plus and love it. From what I can see (my husband has one of the latest Androids and friends have the iPhone) nothing beats WebOs on great features. The card system beats all the other OS' hands down! PLEASE, give us the Palm Pre 2 and soon. Please also update us to WebOS 2.1!!!!!

Sincerely,

Laurie Mestres.

0 Likes