Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
palm pre plus black screen
becky0901

So I have had my palm pre plus for a little over a month now and I have loved it. Until today! My phone all of a sudden stopped working.  I thought it just needed to be charged however, that is not the case. I've tried charging it through the wall charger and even tried using my computer to charge it!! What is going on? Is anyone else having similar problems?

0 Likes
Re: palm pre plus black screen
MacDaddy
Novice

becky0901 wrote:

So I have had my palm pre plus for a little over a month now and I have loved it. Until today! My phone all of a sudden stopped working.  I thought it just needed to be charged however, that is not the case. I've tried charging it through the wall charger and even tried using my computer to charge it!! What is going on? Is anyone else having similar problems?

Sounds like its locked up on the shutdown screen, this happens sometimes when it rests or is held too long on the power button, My holster sometimes pushes the power button into my leg when sitting. If you don't hear the beep it will blank the screen after a while and sometimes lock up. Take off the back cover and pull the battery, wait a few seconds and reinstall the battery and cover. Hold down the power button and it should fire up if this is the problem.

0 Likes