Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
palm pre plus & facebook app
angelbaby0910

i just got my palm pre plus yesterday and i downloaded the facebook app. I was able to log in and check my notifications and everything but when i was ready to log out i couldn't. I tried tapping the X in the circle in the bottom right corner of the screen but nothing happened and i haven't found a log out button yet. Is there a way to log out or do i just have to delete the app because I don't want to get facebook notifications on my phone all night & all day long

0 Likes
Re: palm pre plus & facebook app
MacDaddy
Novice

angelbaby0910 wrote:

i just got my palm pre plus yesterday and i downloaded the facebook app. I was able to log in and check my notifications and everything but when i was ready to log out i couldn't. I tried tapping the X in the circle in the bottom right corner of the screen but nothing happened and i haven't found a log out button yet. Is there a way to log out or do i just have to delete the app because I don't want to get facebook notifications on my phone all night & all day long

When the Facebook program is running, in the upper left part of the screen where it says Facebook, tap and you will have the option to log out, But why would you want to? Just set the notification for no sound, and you will only get the notification bar.

0 Likes
angelbaby0910

i tried that and dont see a log out option. there's an Edit, prefs & accounts, navigate to, and help button but no log out button. there's nothing in the preferences area either. just an option to remove the account and add another one.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

angelbaby0910 wrote:

i tried that and dont see a log out option. there's an Edit, prefs & accounts, navigate to, and help button but no log out button. there's nothing in the preferences area either. just an option to remove the account and add another one.

Your right, they must have taken that out of the newest updated version. Only option you have I guess is to use no sound for the notification, it will just display the notification bar.

0 Likes