Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
palm pre plus reset
signguy7

can I do  RESET of contact and calender data without losing pics, emails, texts? If so how. Thanks anyone, in advance..

0 Likes
Re: palm pre plus reset
MorganB

signguy7 wrote:

can I do  RESET of contact and calender data without losing pics, emails, texts? If so how. Thanks anyone, in advance..

A partial reset will erase installed applications, application settings and data. It will not erase personal files stored on the USB drive.

Caution After a partial reset is performed, the Palm profile email address and password will need to be re-entered.
Caution Remove / disconnect all third party devices (e.g. SD Card, headset, etc.).

To perform a partial reset, follow the steps below:

1. From the Home screen, touch the launcher icon.
  2. Touch Device Info.
    Note If necessary, swipe horizontally or vertically to locate the application.
  3. Touch Reset Options.
  4. Touch Erase Apps & Data.
  5. Touch Erase Apps & Data.

Unfortunately if you do a hard reset on your device, it will restore your device back to factory default. A Hard Reset (Full Erase) will erase installed applications, application settings and data. It also erases personal files stored on the USB drive. I have listed the steps below for a hard reset.

1. From the Home screen, touch the launcher icon.
  2. Touch Device Info.
    Note If necessary, swipe horizontally or vertically to locate the application.
  3. Touch Reset Options.
  4. Touch Full Erase.
  5. Touch Full Erase.

0 Likes
Re: palm pre plus reset
Airwolf

My Palm Pre Plus did this on its own last night. I have now lost all my APPS. How do I get them back ????

0 Likes