Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
problem syncing with Google???
mcmargie

Is anyone else having issues with the palm pre 2 not syncing with gmail or google calendar?  I've only had the phone for 2 1/2 months and have had nothing but problems with it.  I finally took it to the store 2 1/2 weeks ago, where they promptly called tech support for me.  After 1 1/2 hours on the phone having me do everything I had already done, they had me restore the phone.  The main problems I was having was not syncing with my email or google calendar, battery getting very hot, and having to charge the phone 4 times a day (with limited usage).  WHen I restarted my phone, I had lost all of my calendar appts, (I am self employed and rely on my appt book very heavily, which is why i opted for the palm pre).  It has taken me 2 weeks to rebuild my calendar and input every one again, and I just noticed that it is not syncing with my google account again, and hasn't for about a week.  Any solutions or advice for this issue?  If i call tech support again, they will want me to restore my phone again, and there goes anohter 2 months of appts.  Thanks

0 Likes