Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
text messages copied to computer - Palm Pre
vawa

How can I get my text messages copied onto my computer so that I can read them and copy/paste them into emails? I want to be able to review more text content at a time, backup texts and also go way back in time without endless scrolling.

0 Likes
Re: text messages copied to computer - Palm Pre
Scott_Ohio_City

Hi, fellow dinosaur user!  :smileyhappy:

Get Treodesktop.  It does everything you want, and a bunch more.  I've been using it for many many years, flawlessly.  I have all of my call logs, sms, etc. going back to 2007 when I started using.

Another old app that I'm scared to lose with any upgrade/migration is CallRec.  I use that thing religiously, daily.

If you can't find either via Google, drop me a line.  couldhebe@gmail.com

Now I have one for you, since you're using what appears to be the only alternative for us Treo users.

Did you have a Treo prior to the Pre?  Are you using the Desktop to sync to your laptop/pc?  If so, did all of your data migrate to the Pre, flawlessly?

Thanks!

~ Scott

0 Likes
Re: text messages copied to computer - Palm Pre
vawa

Hello and thanks,

I did not have a Treo before a Pre. I had a Blackberry which I hated and it got stolen out of my car.

I don't know anything about using the desktop to sync to the laptop. I didn't migrate data to the Pre.

Vaughn

0 Likes