4g issue
jimnycricket65

I am surprised only a handful of us are on the internet looking for answer on 4g issue and posting/complaining.  Is it just a handful of TB users that are having issues with 4g connection?

0 Likes
Re: 4g issue
AZSALUKI
Legend

yes.....well sort of. it depends on what you consider "a handful" to be. my 4g works nearly flawlessly (for some reason it gets stuck when loading the actual google page of all sites...lol). there are a number of know issues with the tbolt, but people have to keep in mind that it's still a small % of users that are experiencing major problems. there are hundreds of thousands of units sold. i have no idea how many are actually affected by connectivity problems, but i'd guess it is a fairly small percentage. if you look at any forum on here, you will find that every device has some issues with it. i suspect the tbolt is really no worse than the rest?

0 Likes
Re: 4g issue
budone
Legend

Today, for the first time I got to try the 4G on my device going to ATL. It went from 3G to 4G and back without issue. I did switch back to straight 3G when I was out of ATL. Speed was 10-12Mbps. Upload, I could not get a true speed.

Service is about 30 minutes away from here.

0 Likes