About to throw my thunderbolt and hope it breaks into a million pieces.
AlanaBeightol

Sorry I know that sounds violent but I have had SO many problems with my Thunderbolt and my early upgrade isn't until November...The power button stopped working so I had to download an app that allows me to unlock my screen with the volume button. This is awful because once that is hit it will randomly call out or do other things because it doesn't lock. The battery life is awful I went on a trip yesterday and within 12 hours the battery died twice. that is after I had started with a full charge and charged it fully and by the time I was home 12 hours later it was in the red again. ALSO, when my phone completely dies and I put in on to charge it will not begin taking the charge for about 35 minutes then the orange light will come on and start charging. If my phone is off it takes 3 minutes for it to turn back on. THEN, this past weekend it shut off in the middle of a phone call and while on a 3 hour drive it decided to try to reboot and only got to the first HTC screen for about 20 minutes. I am pretty sure I could go on but I am going to go crazy for another 2 months with this phone. I am NOT going to pay the outrageous fees to upgrade extra early. PLEASE HELP ME!!

I'm sorry to sound like an awful customer but this phone is making me go insane.

Thanks in advance.

A

0 Likes
Re: About to throw my thunderbolt and hope it breaks into a million pieces.
rcschnoor
Legend

I'm not sure what kind of help you are looking for. With your upgrade date being in November, I will assume your phone is out of warranty.

Do you have an old phone, possibly the one you had prior to the Thunderbolt, laying around which you could reactivate until you reach your upgrade date? You could also try eBay or Swappa.com to get a phone to hold you over until your upgrade date.

Edit: or do you have a friend with an old unused phone laying around you could use for a couple of months. Just activate it on your current line until your upgrade date.

0 Likes
Re: About to throw my thunderbolt and hope it breaks into a million pieces.
Sadman

If you are like me and got the Thunderbolt on the release date you are about3 weeks out. Call the customer service and they might waive the date and let you upgrade. They did me. I ordered the Motorola maxx hd because of the reports from the people so far using it and also from reports of all the android sites on the phone. Good luck in your quest.

0 Likes