Re: Any news on Gingerbread for Thunderbolt?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

MDagg77 wrote:

Any way you can change the 5 tabs on the side?

yeah, if you long press on the widget, you can drag it to the little gear that pops up in the bottom left and then you can change the shortcuts.  

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

PJNC284 wrote:

ha.  It wouldn't be like me if I didn't. :smileyvery-happy:  Really ashame the Bolt most likely won't see Sense 3.0 or 3.5 from HTC or Verizon.

Actually there has been rumors of a Sense 3.0 veriants may come to the TB but this is just a rumor at this itme..  The modified version is suppost to optimize the wudgets and lock sreen to use less system resources..

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

PJNC284 wrote:

ha.  It wouldn't be like me if I didn't. :smileyvery-happy:  Really ashame the Bolt most likely won't see Sense 3.0 or 3.5 from HTC or Verizon.

they removed my post just before this? seriously? 

0 Likes
wayne8821212
Enthusiast - Level 3

I saw an article online last night saying that, unlike Sense 3.0, sense 3.5 will be coming to 1.0ghz single core phones like the Thunderbolt. I have been using Sense 3.0 ("Bamf forever")   and now Sense 3.5 (on "Bamf son of a Bliss"....love that name) Thunderbolt Gingerbread Roms.. Both are fantastic, fast and smooth with the 3D revolving home screens.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for responding. We do not have the exact date for the Gingerbread release, but it will be available soon. You can now view details of the update on our support site. 

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Now HTC just needs to release some source code. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Lt-Belspur
Enthusiast - Level 3

MarquiaF_VZW wrote:

Thanks everyone for responding. We do not have the exact date for the Gingerbread release, but it will be available soon. You can now view details of the update on our support site. 

Marquia

When is the time frame for the voice mail indicator issue?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Lt-Belspur wrote:

MarquiaF_VZW wrote:

Marquia

When is the time frame for the voice mail indicator issue?

I understand it has the same build number as last leak but you can not really verify the issue was the vompleted final release from Verizon, the leak builds are usually not completed there is still possiblity that this can be resolved on final build,,

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Contributor - Level 1

Oh please - yes you do have a date - you just won't tell anybody what it is.  What a joke this all is.......

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

they took down the update info and put back up the old update info....lol. that was short lived!!!

0 Likes