Anyone having trouble with the snooze function for the alarm? ...after update.
e9coupe

I've been using my phone as an alarm clock lately and after the latest firmware update I can't get the snooze to work on the alarm.  The alarm goes off like it should and I select "snooze" with the ring but the alarm never goes off again.  I was almost late to work the first time it did it.

Just checking to see if anyone else has experienced this.  I have to say, I am not impressed with the latest "update" at all and have spent WAY too much time trying to get things to work again.  If it wasn't a company issued phone I would've dropped the service long ago (no service at my desk at work or at home).

0 Likes
Re: Anyone having trouble with the snooze function for the alarm? ...after update.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I use the alarm on the my Tbolt every day as a backup alarm to the regular alarm clock.  I know the "Dismiss" button works.  I haven't tried the "Snooze" button in months.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone having trouble with the snooze function for the alarm? ...after update.
Kabats
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are you just tapping on Snooze?  I have to drag it into the ring at the bottom of the screen to get it to work.

Agreed about ICS - it's an update but definitely not an upgrade.

0 Likes
kbark
Contributor - Level 2

Try going into settings, apps and then manage apps.  At the top scroll over and make sure all is selected.  Scroll down and find the alarm app and tap on it.  If clear data is populated then tap on it.  After that tap on force close...you will get a warning but just press ok.  If clear data is grayed out at least try force stop.  Set your alarm back up and see if that works. 

0 Likes