Apps Randomly Stop Working?
Mike34601

Had my One Max for just about a month when out of the blue for no apparent reason somewhere between 5 and 10 apps just quit working. Got the error messages; "Unfortunately, (whatever app) has stopped." I tried everything I knew how to do to fix this issue only to finally give up and do a factory reset. Things were fine for almost a day then it happened again. This time different apps quit working. Some were the same but some were different. The phone wasn't dropped or anything like that. Also since the factory reset the phone will not stay connected to the bluetooth in my car.

Anyone having similar problems or a guess to what the problem is? Maybe I just got a bad phone.

0 Likes
Re: Apps Randomly Stop Working?
Mike34601

ADDITIONAL INFO;

Don't know how I missed it but the only apps that quit working are apps that were purchased, free apps work fine. HELP. Any ideas???

0 Likes
Re: Apps Randomly Stop Working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you had issues with your applications Mike34601. A factory reset should have fixed the issues but you may have an application that is problematic and causing the issue with the device. Have you tried enabling safe mode and adding each app one by one until you find the app that may be causing the issue? If not, lets try this step. Here are the directions http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/82659/

Please keep us posted.

KInquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes