Apps on SD card not appearing after reboots - after firmware upgrade to 1.70.605.0
jbucks

Hello All,

First time poster here.

I have an HTC Thunderbolt running:

firmware version 1.70.605.0   CL343953 release-keys

Andriod Ver:         2.2.1

PRI Version:        1.41_002, 1.64_002

PRL Version:       15011

ERI Version:         5

Since the last firmware update, whenever I reboot the phone, or connect it to my computer to retrieve files from it - I have to jump rthrough a lot of hoops to get the apps & data visible that I've moved onto the SD Card. 

All relocations were performed with App2SD Pro.  Prior to this last update, I would rarely see this problem, but could resolve it by going into APP2SD Pro - clear the cache and refresh the list to see all the applications.

Now, I cannot see any of the SD Card based applications.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Jim

0 Likes
Re: Apps on SD card not appearing after reboots - after firmware upgrade to 1.70.605.0
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

I have the same problem but I usually open my ALL Apps get a Force Close on a HTC app and then it will show. I guess to resolve it Move what you can back to the device. :smileysad: not optimal but We know it takes a while for updates...

0 Likes
Re: Apps on SD card not appearing after reboots - after firmware upgrade to 1.70.605.0
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Apps2sd seems to be really finicky.  Unless you have a lot of huge games, there really is no reason to have any apps moved to the sd card.

0 Likes