Re: BOOM!!!!! (please don't shoot the messenger)
budone
Legend

PJNC284 wrote:

For those who got the OTA, can someone go into  Settings-About Phone-More and post the Baseband Version

1.39.00.0627r, 0.01.69,0625r

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

ok, so looks like Verizon goofed on the pdf (not surprising).  

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Looks like a revision was made after the .pdf was produced

0 Likes
mechanic1244
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any one having trouble downloading the latest update if you put your phone into 1x it will download but it will be slooooooooow!!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

mine doesn't even find it on 1X. i guess i'll do it manually at some point. i have a question though...under settings-->software update-->status.......all mine says is "source: verizon." the name, status, code, etc. are all blank. is this how it's supposed to be? does anyone else have info in this screen?

0 Likes
HDthunder
Enthusiast - Level 2

The software update is live people. I could download it right now but Im going to wait for reports before getting stuck with even worse issues than I already have right now. Who ever is brave enough keep us posted. 

0 Likes
JimH4662
Enthusiast - Level 2
Working flawless since 8:05pm
0 Likes
JimH4662
Enthusiast - Level 2
Oh, it appears to increased some speed in software response.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

AZSALUKI wrote:

mine doesn't even find it on 1X. i guess i'll do it manually at some point. i have a question though...under settings-->software update-->status.......all mine says is "source: verizon." the name, status, code, etc. are all blank. is this how it's supposed to be? does anyone else have info in this screen?

That is the way mine is now too. I also remember it was like that when I try to check for an update in the weeks before the first update. The only time it had information in the "Status" dialog was after the phone received the notice that the MR1 was available and I hadn't installed it yet. Speaking of updates, the last time I was able to pull the MR1 update from the towers near my work. It seems that the towers around home are being less friendly. The "Check New" command will act like it is looking but then the "checking for updates" dialog will disappear and it doesn't give me the results screen. It had said that there was no update available before. So I guess for now, I am still running MR1 on my Tbolt.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Ann154 wrote:

AZSALUKI wrote:

That is the way mine is now too. I also remember it was like that when I try to check for an update in the weeks before the first update. The only time it had information in the "Status" dialog was after the phone received the notice that the MR1 was available and I hadn't installed it yet. Speaking of updates, the last time I was able to pull the MR1 update from the towers near my work. It seems that the towers around home are being less friendly. The "Check New" command will act like it is looking but then the "checking for updates" dialog will disappear and it doesn't give me the results screen. It had said that there was no update available before. So I guess for now, I am still running MR1 on my Tbolt.

I wonder if you had not accepted the 1st update, you can't get the second. And the area under update status was blank for everyone. But now it does show update info after the update.

0 Likes