Re: BOOM!!!!! (please don't shoot the messenger)
reberhardt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Probably a Phoenix thing. I live in East Mesa and for the last week all I get when trying to get the update is either "Service Unavailable" or the checking for update box just disappears. I'm not in too much of a hurry though for the update. I still get the Mobile Hotspot for free. I think I'll see how long I get it for free before it either disappears of Verizon forces the update on me.

0 Likes
Re: BOOM!!!!! (please don't shoot the messenger)
AZSALUKI
Legend

reberhardt wrote:

Probably a Phoenix thing. I live in East Mesa and for the last week all I get when trying to get the update is either "Service Unavailable" or the checking for update box just disappears. I'm not in too much of a hurry though for the update. I still get the Mobile Hotspot for free. I think I'll see how long I get it for free before it either disappears of Verizon forces the update on me.

tboltaz (earlier in this thread) got it, and i thought i saw another member in phoenix that recieved it. i don't think it's a phoenix thing. i think it's a "my phone is jacked" thing...lol. that...or they don't push these OTA update's by area and it just hasn't been pushed to our yet?

0 Likes