Backing up my phone
Frank375

I have a Thunderbolt now and am upgrading to a razor. I want to back-up my phone to my computer so I don't loose my book marks or apps. The back up assistant wants to back up my entire computer. How do I back up just my phone? And is there a way to back-up my book marks and my apps without having to re-enter everything again ?

0 Likes
Re: Backing up my phone
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Menu, settings, privacy, and click back up my settings. I have never seen this work for bookmarks. Only on windows phones have I seen that work. Maybe chrome to phone from app place. I do not know how that works however.

0 Likes
Frank375

Thanks... I'll try it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Frank375,

Your apps are automatically backed up with Google. Just go to play.google.com/store and sign in to your Gmail account. Then click My Apps and you can send your apps from the Thunderbolt right to your RAZR. Just make sure the RAZR is setup with that same Gmail account for this to work.

Bookmarks can only be backed up on Google with a newer software than the Thunderbolt offers. Make sure you select the Bookmark backup option when adding the Gmail account to the RAZR so this is automatically backed up in the future for you.

Thank you,

MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes