Backup Assistant Album Not loading - rezound
elle1096

I'm positive I don't like this feature, but if it must be on my phone I would like it to work. First many of my pictures have backed up and I can see them online - but they have disappeared from my phone. No idea where they went or when.

I found that I can go to the gallery and select the backup assistant album (I'm hoping the missing pictures can be seen here) but it just keeps loading and loading. It periodically asks for a password and I enter it...and then continues to load.

Thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant Album Not loading - rezound
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey elle1096!

Let's find out where those missing pictures went! I know we do not want you to loose those important memories!  Let's see what happened. Now, there is a settings, if you go under Backup Assistant Plus and Advanced, to keep a local copy of the media or not. This means that once uploaded, you can have the media erased from the device to save storage or not. I would check this setting.

Secondly, if your gallery is not loading on your computer, I suggest you try another browser or computer to see if they appear there. It may be something with your computer not loading correctly. If it is doing the same thing there, please let us know and we can try and refresh it on our end.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
sexyoke

where  is my online album.  How do I look at my pictures

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sexyoke, let's solve this mystery! Did you backup previously via the cloud? To view photos online, login with your username and password. Hover over the red My Verizon tab, click my device, and click Manage & store media. There is a photos tab located to the left of Video. Click that option and you can filter the pictures. Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes