Re: Battery Life Very poor..
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello community members,

I love the dialogue that is being provided on this topic. I would like to add some additional info on how to save battery life. I have noted some steps below.

1.  Disable Bluetooth, Wifi, & GPS when not in use.

2.  Turn off the vibration when typing on the virtual keyboard.

3.  Turn off 4G service - I recommend this if you are NOT in a 4G area or don't do a lot of uploading & downloading.

A.  Dial *#*#4636#*#* & call. 

B.  Select Phone Information

C.  Change preferred network type to CDMA auto (PRL)

If you decide to turn 4G back on, simply follow the same steps & select CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto from the list.

Hope this helps...

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Mime loses a lot when rebooting. 20% everytime. I only lose of if I power it off reboot shutoff etc. Lasts 3hrs with 5 reboot.
0 Likes
sfth1973

I have the same issues. I bought two batteries thinking it was the battery. The battery use for this phone is a complete JOKE. By the time you turn everything off or disable the majority of the prime features to preserve the battery life you might as well buy an ordinary flip phone. I bought a 4G for 4G services and I'm supposed to revert to a 3G to preserve battery? Really.  I have the display light set so low I can't see it half the time. I'm extremely disappointed with this phone's battery life and having to turn things on as I use them all the time - and even at that rate, I have never had more than 6 hours of battery life even if I don't use it at all. I carry more chargers than anyone I know. I haven't downloaded many apps either and got rid of the ones mentioned above. I can't block texts/calls either without paying an extra fee or going back to the website to renew this so-called block list every 3 months that doesn't work. I can't wait til my contract is up. SOOOOOOOO not worth $110/month.

0 Likes