Re: Battery after most recent update
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finaly Got The Update Yesterday. Battery life seems the same so far but it has not been 24 hours so for now Id have to say no change but give me a few days and Ill see if that changes...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Grrr! I have had TWO instances of data drops to -125 dbm in the past half hour to an hour. The last was just a few minutes ago. I had to pop the wifi connection on. :smileymad:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Ann154 wrote:
Fresh from the update here. Strangely enough, I had a random shutoff last night about 9:30 pm. I had rebooted the phone between Friday and last night several times for various reasons including one forced reboot that the phone decided to do.

Baseband 1.39.00.0627r, 0.01.69.0625r
Build number 1.70.605.0
PRL 15011

Only difference for me is my Alltel PRL 14003

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Pj were did you get that battery Graph did that come with the T-bolt or a Battery Graph App eather way it looks very Kool i wished i could get that one on my  D inc.

Ra

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Battery Monitor Widget in the market.  Sidenote, LTE just got switched on here in raleigh so we'll see how badly my battery life goes in the tank with the MR2 radio and GB.  About 3.5hrs off the charger and I'm at 84% with relatively little use aside from a couple speedtests.  Usually it's still at 90% give or take by now on wifi or 3G.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey thanks Pj. An hopefully everything goes smoothly an LTE does't pull it down to much. they Lit the LTE candles the 21 of july over

in Wichita ,Ks as well but only city an there Co. Witch by the way is Sedgwick is going to get the LTE love others in the

state are going to have to waite an to me Kc an the Topeka Area witch were big Verizon markets should've got it before

Wichita Did.  I heard Kci International  has Lte but i think thats it but in the next list of cities Kc an Topeka Will probably be on it.

0 Likes