Bluetooth issues after 4.3 upgrade
gwatson

I am unable to stream audio media via Bluetooth in my vehicle after the upgrade to 4.3.  Phone calls still work, just cannot play audio from any app.  I have tried multiple apps including: Pandora, BeyondPod, Google Play, etc....  reboots do not help either.  I have opened up a trouble ticket with HTC, but have yet to hear back.  Anybody else having this issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth issues after 4.3 upgrade
findwaldo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've seen this problem on other forums and it happened to me.  To solve the problem I unpaired from the bluetooth device I was trying to connect to and then repaired.  That fixed the situation.  Another poster mentioned having to delete the phone from the car bluetooth system as well to get it to "repair"

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have not heard of this problem, gwatson! Thanks for bringing it to our attention. The good news is that calls work, therefore the new software must not be compatable with the vehicle. Our troubleshooting is limited when it comes to the vehicle so you may also need to contact the dealership/manufacturer of the vehicle http://vz.to/K2ge8C.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
findwaldo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've seen this problem on other forums and it happened to me.  To solve the problem I unpaired from the bluetooth device I was trying to connect to and then repaired.  That fixed the situation.  Another poster mentioned having to delete the phone from the car bluetooth system as well to get it to "repair"

Good Luck

0 Likes
gwatson

I will try that. Thanks.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes