Re: Built-in Timer Duplicate Notifications
AZSALUKI
Legend

mine does not beep a second time if i touch "dismiss"???? i have to "start" it again.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

yeah, I'm not getting any duplicate either.  And there's no option to "snooze" it so not sure where a duplicate would come from unless something was starting the countdown timer over again.

0 Likes
Fractal
Enthusiast - Level 3

What firmware are you running?

I'm running Software number 1.12.605.6

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

1.13.605.7 O-)  AZ is probably stock though

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

correct.....1.12.605.6

0 Likes
Fractal
Enthusiast - Level 3

How did you get the new firmware?  Is it available to the public?

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

It's publicly available...just not from Verizon. lol

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your feedback. Adding to what was stated, perhaps your alarm is set with a snooze function where your re notified of an alarm. Perhaps you can use these steps to check and/or change your alarm settings:

You can change their settings by tapping the HTC Clock widget on the Home screen. Then tap the Alarms tab. On the Alarms screen, press MENU and then tap Settings. Also check the Snooze duration to set how long to snooze between alarms. Side button behavior and choose what happens to the alarm when pressing the side button (VOLUME UP/DOWN) of your phone.

You can dismiss the alarm or disable the button. The side button works only when the phone’s screen is not locked. While on the lock screen, tap the onscreen Snooze button to snooze, or slide down the screen to dismiss the alarm.

You can also check out our  website where you can refinance your device for additional assistance. Here is a link to the website: 

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5636&m 

0 Likes