CANT SEND MULTIMEDIA
CJBADBOY32

CANT SEND OR RECIEVE MULTIMEDIA

0 Likes
Re: CANT SEND MULTIMEDIA
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you on wifi?  They won't send unless you're connected to 3G/4G.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cjbadboy32,

I am here to help! What happens when you attempt to send multimedia messages? any error messages? does this occur everywhere? Let us know.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes
swtandsxy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same problem can not send or receive mms unless the 3g is connected. why? no matter where i am it will say unable to send will send when service is available. and to receive it will recieve but not download just says try again later. this is my 1st try at smart phones and so far im no happy

0 Likes
swtandsxy
Enthusiast - Level 2

also whenit says will send when service is available it never does send it will stay there hung up sending...

0 Likes
kay_dee_gee
Enthusiast - Level 3

They will (should) send on any data connection, including wifi. Go into ur settings and make sure that u have cdma/lte checked and that u also have mobile data checked. If ur status bar isn't showing one of the following, 3G, 4G, LTE, or Wifi bars.. u can't send a MMS. All MMS are considered, use and require data usage. Hope that helps 😉

0 Likes
kay_dee_gee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh - also after a period of time.. they time out and u have to click on them, just a light tap and NORMALLY a message will pop up with a "retry" option. (Regarding ur post that they don't ever send later)

0 Likes