Re: Call waiting on the Thunderbolt
AriaHero

The problem with this "solution" is that I just called my husband at his desk and as his voicemail answered, he called me back on his cell just as I was about to leave a message. I couldn't hang up on the voicemail without rejecting his call, and so I answered his call and wasted minutes on the "blank" voicemail that was left until we hung up. Bad programing design for call waiting!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Once you have the two calls answered, you can manage them back and forth as needed. When you hang up, there is about a five second delay and that first call rings back into your device allowing you to continue your conversation. This is by design, however I will take this back as feedback to HTC. 

Thank you for your contributions!!

0 Likes
Derek32880
Contributor - Level 1

has anybody ever got this problem fixed?  i just got my thunderbolt  a few days ago I upgraded from the Incredible   but the Incredible  did that too  it really drives me crazy cause I can't get rid of it.... a few times it did hang up on both  then ring back  but  usually I have to end up calling the 1st party back cause it doesn't ring back and if u just leave the 2nd caller hanging   even tho they have hung up   you can't do the "add call"  option  then add someone else into a 3way    and if you do make it a 3way and someone hangs up and u hit flash it gets rid of the 2nd caller but there info stays up on the screen  

0 Likes