Camera not working after less than a month?
Daxaconda
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bought the phone in mid-February thru Verizon's website and last Friday, the camera stopped working. When opening the camera app, the screen is just blank and non-responsive and then ultimately closes. I've gone to the task manager and force stopped the app, restarted the device, done a hard restart. Basically everything except a factory reset. Any one else have this problem or suggestions? Thanks in advance

Re: Camera not working after less than a month?
LucyFontana

I've had and am still having the same issue

the first time was before it updated, and after it worked
now its doing it again...
they told me I have to get a new one.

kinda ticked about this

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you two tried resetting your phones, by Power cycle, running a system cache clear. or Just clear the cache on the Camera it self you might try that if you haven't.. 

Try contacting HTC see what there take is on the issue.. if you get it working again let me know.. b33

0 Likes
Daxaconda
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggestions. I actually did all of that as well as a full factory reset as I searched online and saw others reporting the same issues. Ultimately since the phone is so new Verizon sent a replacement that arrived Saturday and we are sending the other one back. Not sure what the problem is or the fix. At least the new phone has Kit Kat =). The old one was still on Jelly Bean.

B33
Legend

Well as Long as it's working that's all that counts)  Happy St.Pats Day  b33

0 Likes