Can a text message thread be saved to my computer for printing?
zekanoid

Is it possible to easily save the entire thread of text messages onto my computer for safekeeping?  I would also like to be able to print them?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can a text message thread be saved to my computer for printing?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Search for SMS Backup on the Android Market. There are several applications to choose from. Read the descriptions to find out which ones provide you a way to get the text messages to your computer. Look at the reviews and choose one with a better rating.

I personally use SMS Backup and Restore by Ritesh Sahu and have been for over a year, three phones, two carriers and half dozen factory reset. I have not lost any information since I began using it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Search for SMS Backup on the Android Market. There are several applications to choose from. Read the descriptions to find out which ones provide you a way to get the text messages to your computer. Look at the reviews and choose one with a better rating.

I personally use SMS Backup and Restore by Ritesh Sahu and have been for over a year, three phones, two carriers and half dozen factory reset. I have not lost any information since I began using it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
benda18

I use SMS Backup+ which syncs my sms messages to my gmail account as archived email threads. 

0 Likes