Can someone tell me how to add fb profile pics to my contacts?
Sammie70

I have tried to get the facebook profile pics onto my contacts, but for some reason only a few of them show up. Does anyone know what I need to do to get them all to show up? Thanks in advance for the help!

0 Likes
Re: Can someone tell me how to add fb profile pics to my contacts?
eddiejt56

Click on your contact. In the upper right hand corner there is a button, sort of looks like a chain link. Click that...there you will see facebook or any other social way to link to that source. Click on Facebook it will bring all your facebok friends up. Find their name and click on it and hit done. It will load their profile pic and you are done.,

0 Likes
eddiejt56

the only unfortunate thing is that you have to do this for each person. The reason they all didn't load in the first place when you sync'd up is because some people use different names for facebook than you put in your phone for their contact name. Or they don't have their cell phone number in their facebook profile.

0 Likes
Sammie70

Thanks for your help on this. I have tried this for a few people. It worked with one person and I haven't been able to get it to work again on the others. Any suggestions on that? If not, I will keep trying.

0 Likes
eddiejt56

I don't have any other suggestions as this was the only solution for me. It worked for everyone that had a fcebook account on my list. as for the people without facebook, they don't have a picture unless I snap on of them when i see them. Sorry I can't be of anymore help on this. Try rebooting though before you give up.

0 Likes
Sammie70

I did try powering off my phone. I will try pulling the batter tonight and see if that works. If not, I will check with a Verizon store. Thanks again!

0 Likes
LB0422

try pressing   MENU --> ACCOUNTS & SYNC  --> FACEBOOK for HTC SENSE (if it's not on the list)  press ADD ACCOUNT then add your facebook information.  Pics and info. should sync.

0 Likes
lmaltz923

The problem with that is only the people who have Androids with HTC SYNC.  Only my contacts who have an Android get synced and their photos come up.  I cannot add the regular "FACEBOOK" account.  It simply won't allow it.  So I can't sync all my Facebook friends that don't have Androids.  This sucks.

0 Likes
lmaltz923

Let me know if you figure it out.  I can't get my FB friends who don't have phones with HTC to sync.  My son doesn't have a smart phone so his FB account won't sync to my phone now.  Used to work before the factory reset.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you realize that you responded to a thread that is over a year old?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes