Can't find my contacts
jolie50

Can someone please tell me how to find my contacts in my Rhyme HTC? I am so use to the phones with the contact button and I have had this one now for 2 weeks and I cann't find my contacts. I go to call someone and don't know there number and then I don't know where to go in my phone to get to my contacts. Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Can't find my contacts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Look for the "People" application in your app drawer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello jolie50,

May I ask were you able to find your contacts on the HTC Rhyme? As Ann154 stated, your contact will have a rolodex entry icon that says "People". To make it easier to access your contact you can add a shortcut to the home screen on the device. Simply, long press the icon in the app menu until a sub-menu appears. You will be given the option to "add to home" in this sub-menu. Also, I would like to provide you a link to the HTC Rhyme on My Verizon to help you get better acclimated with the device.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5758&m=

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concern that needs addressing.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jolie50

Sorry for the late response. I did find my contacts. Thanks!

0 Likes
Eazyearl1

i need to find contacts ,

0 Likes
Eazyearl1

i have back up assitance, can i go on line and down load contacts to my new phone, or see them

0 Likes