Can't send MMS after update
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

Ever since the update my Tbolt won't allow me to send picture messages to anyone on any carrier. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way to fix it?

PS- I use Go SMS Pro as my day to day messaging app, however, even in the stock HTC messaging app it will not allow me to send pics.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't send MMS after update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I finally had a reason to send a mms message and it worked for me.

Have you tried pulling the battery, taking out the SIM card for a few minutes, and then putting on back together again?

Called Customer service and verify that you don't have a block against MMS messages on your line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

Really?? Noone else is having this issue?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried pulling the battery, taking out the SIM card for a few minutes, and then putting on back together again?

Called Customer service and verify that you don't have a block against MMS messages on your line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

try uninstalling you sms app and using the stock app. then try reinstalling it. there could be some sort of conflict. i actually haven't seen this issue so that's all i got to suggest.

0 Likes
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

Ann154 wrote:

Not sure what it was but for some reason today it's working. I have 2 extra battery's so i do battery pulls a couple times a day to switch them out. Not sure if that's what fixed it but all is good now. Thank you both for the suggestions :smileyhappy:

0 Likes