Re: Can't use the internet unless I'm on wifi. How do I use my data when not on wifi?
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Great, glad it turned out to be an easy fix. Just like your computer, it's a good idea to back up your phone occasionally, just in case of a problem. I especially try to keep my contacts, music and pictures backed up.

0 Likes
Re: Can't use the internet unless I'm on wifi. How do I use my data when not on wifi?
sullee53
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to the Verizon store yesterday afternoon. When I got across town I did have at least 3G. The man at the store said I wasn't the only one having problems in my area, Daytona Beach. It seems Sprint takes over the use of all the towers in the area for the Daytona 500. They are the race sponcers now,. and comsume most of the airways for the week.  As soon as the races started last week is when I started having problems. The race was over at 1AM and this morning when I got up I had full 4G coverage. Go figure! Problem solved. Glad I didn't do a complete reset as they wanted me to do with phone help!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Makes sense, but I think that is a load of garbage.  If Verizon is willing to give up their towers for the week, you should get a credit on your data plan for the week.  Not saying that is going to happen, but it should.

0 Likes