Changing The Unlock Screen?
kizzle53

So last night I got bored and decided to watch some youtube videos on designing a android device to make it look cooler than how I have mine set up. Anyways I came across some of them changing there unlock screen to a different pattern like for an example like the Apples version to a swipe across the screen to a finger print touch. Anyways Im little interested but im not sure what app to download and not really sure how to do it. If anyone has done it and can help me with it that would be awesome. Also is that illegal to do? I don't wanna do anything that's gonna throw out my warranty on it. Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing The Unlock Screen?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

In the description, it says that it's using goto lockscreen from the market ($0.99).  Lock 2.0 is another but it's also paid.  Neither of them should require anything that 'voids" your warranty

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

settings-->security-->set up screen lock-->pattern. you don't need an app to do this.

0 Likes
kizzle53

AZSALUKI wrote:

settings-->security-->set up screen lock-->pattern. you don't need an app to do this.

Thank you never knew that but heres the more lines of what im trying to get out. Check the video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xiSau-XYk

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

In the description, it says that it's using goto lockscreen from the market ($0.99).  Lock 2.0 is another but it's also paid.  Neither of them should require anything that 'voids" your warranty

0 Likes
kizzle53

PJNC284 wrote:

ok thank you

0 Likes