Downloading music?
missqueen

Ok have another question about downloading music can you download music off of your computer from windows media or if you want any music you have to download from vcast?

Also where can you get owners manual for most of this info? I did look at Verizon site and found the manual but there were 339 pages with my computer being dial up I was not getting anywhere with it. I purposely bought this phone to be able to use as a mobile hotspot or broadband to hook up to my desk top computer. Called customer service to see what I needed to do, rep said needed to download the vzapp manager unfortunately they did not have the website updated with the htc thunderbolt!

They are sending me a CD though just have to wait a couple more days!!

Just curious does everyone else's get real Hot on the back of the battery it seems like it does not take very long for it to get real hot is this normal?

Thanks again in advanced!! 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Downloading music?
AZSALUKI
Legend

missqueen wrote:

Ok have another question about downloading music can you download music off of your computer from windows media or if you want any music you have to download from vcast?

Also where can you get owners manual for most of this info? I did look at Verizon site and found the manual but there were 339 pages with my computer being dial up I was not getting anywhere with it. I purposely bought this phone to be able to use as a mobile hotspot or broadband to hook up to my desk top computer. Called customer service to see what I needed to do, rep said needed to download the vzapp manager unfortunately they did not have the website updated with the htc thunderbolt!

Just curious does everyone else's get real Hot on the back of the battery it seems like it does not take very long for it to get real hot is this normal?

the back can get pretty warm after using it for a while. also, you can plug the phone into your pc and use it as an external hard drive. then you can just copy your music files to the proper folder in the micro sd card. this can be a bit complicated if you are not familiar with this process. i would suggest asking a friend or someone you know for help. but you basically plug the phone into your pc and tell it (the phone) to mount as a disk drive (i'm not exactly sure what the procedure is for this on the tbolt....but you have to command the phone to act as a disk or it will just charge from the pc). 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia/mim/htc_thunderbolt/thunderbolt_manual.pdf 

long press this link from your phone and you should be able to download this .pdf file right to your tbolt. it is the MASSIVE users manual. once it's on your phone you could email to your pc and have the pdf file of the manual on your pc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

missqueen wrote:

the back can get pretty warm after using it for a while. also, you can plug the phone into your pc and use it as an external hard drive. then you can just copy your music files to the proper folder in the micro sd card. this can be a bit complicated if you are not familiar with this process. i would suggest asking a friend or someone you know for help. but you basically plug the phone into your pc and tell it (the phone) to mount as a disk drive (i'm not exactly sure what the procedure is for this on the tbolt....but you have to command the phone to act as a disk or it will just charge from the pc). 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia/mim/htc_thunderbolt/thunderbolt_manual.pdf 

long press this link from your phone and you should be able to download this .pdf file right to your tbolt. it is the MASSIVE users manual. once it's on your phone you could email to your pc and have the pdf file of the manual on your pc.

0 Likes
Brazelton1

I'm having no luck at this time downloading anything on this new Samsung Charge. I must have to update software?? I'll try again Later.

Brazelton1

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i use the usb/mass memory when usb notification appears on pull down menu.

i found vcast tuff to use and take from wmp by copying to device & select whatever drive it is in windows explorer/my computer.
you'll see motorola as one drive and the sd card the next drive.

in wmp, select music you want to copy and select the same drive on the device that you saw under motrola, click copy & do that for all music files you want to get one phone.

not too hot.

0 Likes