Emails will not delete
Ky80Lady

I have my hotmail account set up on my HTC Thunderbolt.  I keep deleting emails from my phone but they keep reappearing as new emails.  How do I get rid of these emails for good?

0 Likes
Re: Emails will not delete
Wildman
Legend

Try checking you Send and Recieve settings for that account..   How many days yoou have to retrieve and how often?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ky80Lady wrote:

I have my hotmail account set up on my HTC Thunderbolt.  I keep deleting emails from my phone but they keep reappearing as new emails.  How do I get rid of these emails for good?

Hi there!  I'm sure this can get frustrating. What I recommend is logging into your Hotmail accounts from a computer and removing the emails from your inbox, then empty the trash to ensure they do not re-appear. The Hotmail server must be seeing these are new and pushing them back through each time.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Pauble

Wild man:  changing the days to just today's worked.  I never had this problem over the past 15 months, so wondering if there was an upgrade?  Anyway mine is fixed

0 Likes
afry

I have the same problem.  I checked my hotmail account and I have no e-mails in there yet everytime I delete e-mails on my phone they keep returning.  I have tried deleting them, then quickly deleting my trash folder and then restarting my phone.  Some will delete and some continue to return.

0 Likes
Nyobie_B
Contributor - Level 1

This problem came up twice on my phone.  Both times, I had to delete my email account, then add it back again.  I haven't seen any fixes out there that suggest doing anything other than what I just stated.  After the second occurrence, the problem never came back.

0 Likes