Favorites /People Widget Missing
HoJo4Jesus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had family & friends set on widget where I just hit pic & dials. Missing after update. Not listed under widgets now (was the "People" widget).

Anyone know how to get it back or if it's called something else?

Ann, I kept hitting reply but wasn't working. Yes that is what I'm looking for but the "Brady Bunch" style.  Message was edited by: Howard <Name removed for privacy.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Favorites /People Widget Missing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you mean this one?

Screenshot_2013-02-11-21-44-41.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the App drawer > Personalize > scroll down to people > select the widget format you want out of four choices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HoJo4Jesus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ann, thanks for you patience.

That is exactly how I did it with the old firmware, but after I updated to ICS (Android 4.0), There is no option for "People" in widgets. I've spent hours trying to come through different doors on this issue but to no avail. I'm sure it's something simple. When I click on "Apps Drawer" > I then find "Personalize" > I then select "Widget" (it is one of 3 choices at this point: Widget, App, Shortcut) and from there I find nothing relating to people, address book, nothing. I even looked through "Browse all HTC widgets" Where am I going wrong? Thanks, Howard

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

My Tbolt has the People widget. I grabbed that screenshot from it plus I walked myself through the directions as I wrote it here.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 3 X 3 People widget was number 74 of 77 under the "Browse all HTC widgets also for me.

Can you take a screen shot the screen you see in the Widgets view and post it here? Press power and the volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds to create the screenshots.

0 Likes
HoJo4Jesus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is my operating system and I only have 59 widgets. People not included in any format.

I also cannot respond via the website only e-mail. the "Reply" button not working (?) Message was edited by: Howard Dickinson

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you disable any of the applications after the update?

0 Likes
HoJo4Jesus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't disable anything. As soon as update was finished, I noticed that was one of the things missing. I have been trying ever since to get it back. Before the update the widgets you are referring to were there as that is how I got it in the first place.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Okay. I was just checking a possible reason for the disappearing widgets.

Can you post a screen shot of the widget list where People should be?

0 Likes