First week with Rezound
mlcooke258
Enthusiast - Level 2

After reading all the issues that have been posted, I thougt I would add a positive view.  After one week with my new Rezound and getting rid of stock GMail app with Google Gmail app, this phone has been super.  Great screen, above average signal, no bootloops, no crashes, email/ontacts/calendar sync with Google, mx Video and google music are great for my uses, GPS/nav/weather work great, dock mode works super (buy the dock from Amazone, phone will fit with case on it), internet is super, no 3G/4G problems.

Do not know if I am just lucky or what, but a great phone and play toy.Smiley Happy

So if you want a good phone get this one!!!

First week with Rezound
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Always nice to have a positive thread started.  There's always too many "worst.phone.ever" threads. 

0 Likes
Re: First week with Rezound
island-girl65

I do like my phone more than not and what problems I have is my lack of knowledge of it. Operator error, lol.  My question for you, what is the name of your docking station for your Rezound, that you found on Amazon.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: First week with Rezound
mlcooke258
Enthusiast - Level 2

The docking station I found on Amazon was RND Power Solutions Deluxe 2nd Battery Charger and Data
Sync Cradle / Desktop Dock Station for HTC Rezound.  Here is a link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IKLPSC/ref=oh_o03_s00_i00_details

0 Likes