Ford Sync
wideglide313

I have a Ford Fusion with Sync and every time I get in my car and the phone syncs up my music application starts to play not over the sync but on the phone. So when I get out of my car it is playing, I have noticed this when I get a message how can I stop this from happening?

0 Likes
Re: Ford Sync
brownta0821
Contributor - Level 1
This is a setting in the sync media menu. I have the same car and had the same problem with both my phones and found that turning off the auto media streaming it stopped. It drove me crazy until I figured this out.
0 Likes
msb1634

i have a 2010 ford taurus awd and i don't know how to sync my phone to the car and i have paid for it

0 Likes
Rramsey718

I had to turn off the Auto Media on my F-150 SYNC.  Should work the same way. 

0 Likes
Rramsey718

The way it worked for my F150:

1)  In your SYNC system, go to the blue tooth set up and have it look for devices.  Once it finds a device, it will give you a code on the display that you need to enter in your phone.

2)  In your phone, make your phone discoverable (note, this runs out after 2 minutes or so.  Once your phone sees the SYNC system, it should prompt you for your CODE.

3)  The two should handshake once you enter your CODE from the SYNC system and should work for you.

Good luck with it.

0 Likes