Getting notifications twice
spsomer

This just started happening recently, but I've been getting notifications for things twice, and usually about 10 or more minutes later. I'd get a tweet notification when I get one, then 10 minutes later I'd get the same notification for the same tweet/snapchat/FB message/Instagram I already got. It's really annoying. I thought it was just snapchat at first, so I reinstalled it. Nothing. And it's not just snapchat. I restarted my phone multiple times. Still having the same problem

0 Likes
Re: Getting notifications twice
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These multiple notifications get old real fast, spsomer. I'll do all I can to assist you with finding a solution. Are you getting two
notifications from each of the these apps? Or is it an application notification and matching email notification? If it's the latter, you can disable email notifications for each application. How long has this been occuring? Please provide me with a few more details and I will move on getting this addressed.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
spsomer

I appreciate your quality customer service. As of now, I haven't had one of

those problems again. It went away after a bit, not sure why but for now

I'm quite happy. Thank you

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi spsomer,

Awesome, we appreciate the update! Thanks for being the best part of VZW. We are here if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes