Google Play Movies not working since ICS update
rcktdg
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have upgraded to ICS on my rezound, and it seems all is well, except now my movies and tv shows on google play won't play. I either get an error saying movie cannot be played (31) touch to retry or not available in your country. I'm in the US, so that's bs, and when I touch to retry, it just gives me the error again. They played fine before the update. I have uninstalled and re-installed the google movies app, cleared its cache, removed the downloaded movies and re-downloaded them, tried streaming them, looked through settings to see if something could have changed, but I have come up with no solutions. Anybody else having this issue? I have emailed google about this, but have not received a response yet.

0 Likes
Re: Google Play Movies not working since ICS update
JiveTurkey15
Enthusiast - Level 2

"Wait about 24 hours" Verizon says. That's because all your info is being sent through the "air" and it takes a while. Try again tomorrow and it should propably work.

0 Likes
rcktdg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, I guess I'll just have to be patient. That's something rezound users should be good at by now

rcktdg
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been a couple days, and google play movies are still not working, it's frustrating that I've spent money to buy these movies and downloaded them, and they still do not play. It's ridiculous that a downloaded movie won't play on my device.

FRASERS9769
Enthusiast - Level 1

My movies used to play.  As of yesterday, 7/19/16, all I got was the sound and a blank screen.  Also,  I have to literally hit an icon or a word as I type several times before it will actually click.  Any body else having issues w/ their HTC 10 touch screen?

0 Likes