HELP!! Replacement Thunderbolt...Please read
M_woodrow09

Hello, I just recently replaced my thunderbolt due to it being faulty. It was sending texts to the wrong person after pressing send and the message default app was tremendously slow. I got my replacement device Tuesday and sent back the old one and they received it today. I track everything. Now my questions are...

1. My thunderbolt I sent back didn't have any cracks or anything but it did have scratches like tiny ones that were not deep or noticeable when the phone was on. Also I dropped it and on the sides(not screen) there are some nicks/dents I guess you could say. Now will they charge me for the nicks/dents and those tiny scratches.? I am so scared of them charging me I don't have the money to pay

2. If they do charge how long does it take to post to the account and what happens? 

3. If they do charge and since there were no cracks whatsoever should I try to fight with them until they take the charge off my account. 

I would find it unfair for them to charge for wear and tear. 

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HELP!! Replacement Thunderbolt...Please read
Wildman
Legend

In, Out... In, Out... Breath :smileyhappy: , you are getting worked up before a issue happens...

Unless there is a large amount of damage I think you will be OK, also if they do charge you I can tell you screaming and getting loud does nothing but make things go bad with CS that wont get you anywhere and as for demanding that the company do something will get you less help.

If a charge shows up then you just need to handle the situation civil.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

In, Out... In, Out... Breath :smileyhappy: , you are getting worked up before a issue happens...

Unless there is a large amount of damage I think you will be OK, also if they do charge you I can tell you screaming and getting loud does nothing but make things go bad with CS that wont get you anywhere and as for demanding that the company do something will get you less help.

If a charge shows up then you just need to handle the situation civil.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

You say there are dents on it... I know for a fact they charge you for dents or "chunks" taken out.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

A good case would've prevented any dents or chips i 've had my two droid near a year not a single scratch on eather one of them a little T. L.C. is all it takes. :smileywink:  

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I am not taking the OP description of the level if damage but I believe that lite damage may be viewed a bit worse than actual shape. I just don't see the device  getting damaged like described without having a heavy level of force,,,,

Well wish you luck that nothing comes out the device return process.

0 Likes