0 Likes
Re: HTC ONE part 2
MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

How long does it usually take after a phone gets bluetooth certification? I'm still hoping for late June.

Btw Llabtoofer is the only source that has been reliable so far. Also the only source that was saying the phone most likely wouldn't be announced on May 22nd.

UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

And here is the vague release date but official announcement!! This is for those that said it would not come to Verizon, poo on you! lol ❤️

Although.. the release date may actually be another few months....

ONE.png

NATEUSMCSVT
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
NATEUSMCSVT
Enthusiast - Level 2

seems it was over an agreement to have verizon bloatware on it. i wish i knew how to remove that crap.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

they all have bloatware so i don't know why it would take verizon months more than the other carriers to deal with it? also, you can learn how to remove it. a bit of time with youtube and google and you can be free of it

however, i don't find it to be that intrusive. at least they don't load a 1+ gig app.

MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
random64
Contributor - Level 2

summit21 wrote:

I went ahead and ordered the HTC One with ATT, through Costco...will wait to port my number from Verizon at the end of next week, if there is no confirmation of the One coming to Verizon. Tired of the wait and another article that suggests the HTC DNA update is what is actually coming to Verizon, not the One ( http://www.talkandroid.com/164047-updated-droid-dna-not-the-htc-one-will-land-on-verizon-this-summer...).

Thanks @summit21 -- it looks like this was the leverage we needed ;^).

summit21
Contributor - Level 1

I would like to think it was this post that made some think: "Where's the harm in Verizon making an announcement re: HTC One? " We are actively working with HTC to bring the One to Verizon wireless. There is no release date at this moment, but will be announced as we get closer to offering it on the nation's largest network."  Why would they not release a statement to this effect?"

They did almost exactly what I proposed. Announce it is coming, but no firm release date...still not sure if I will stick it out with Big Red, later this summer could easily be late August..not sure I want to wait that long??? Decisions, decisions...

0 Likes