Re: HTC ONE part 2
Not applicable

Thank you ha ha ha it was so long ago in school that we were told to write one

0 Likes
wish_i_could_switch_c
Enthusiast - Level 2

has anyone heard anything about how to preorder the htc one??????????????? i would if i could, but....i dont know how.

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Unfortunately, there is no such thing at this time..

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

178642-htconemaxleakfull.jpg

HTC One Max. ~5.9" screen. I don't like how the border of the phone is like the One mini.

0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

You'll be able to order the One on Sept. 21st.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

mk7se wrote:

You'll be able to order the One on Sept. 21st.

If then.  All I know is that I'll have a shiny new HTC One in 35 more days.  Which carrier, don't know.  If not VZW, then ATT.

0 Likes
ohredwood
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got my black htc one 64gb unit a few days ago (att), and wow is all I can say. Don't know if you guys/gals have had the chance to actually put your hands on one. Obviously if you had been waiting to walk into a vz store, then you haven't even seen on in person yet (like me, up til a week ago). Compared to my og Dinc, this thing is so fast, and the screen is just absolutely beautiful, almost feels like the images are 3d.

Like Neptune, I'll check from time to time on the vz boards, to see if you guys get the one yet. I really hope that they do the right thing and get the phone, but unfortunately the longer they wait they should either offer it at a cheaper price or an upgraded version, not just 4.2, which can be had now by rooting anyway.

So far my service has been good, data blazing fast, and talking on the phone just fine. I got a trip to Houston later this week so I'll be checking it out there too, while I'll in my 14 day window.

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Breaking news from EVLeaks.. Here is the Blue HTC One. A bit lighter than I had hoped for.

Date shows Feb. 19th? New release date?

BlueOne.png

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Hardly, Tue. Feb 19, falls in the year 2013

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Ha, I didnt look that deep into it. Was a joke anyways. I'll be long gone from here if its not in my hands this month.

0 Likes