HTC RYHME screen capture and also facebook share option?????
knightreigner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know if there is a built in feature to capture the screen?  I used to have a blackberry, so I would do facebook A LOT and would like to know [1] how to share pictures or links through the facebook [either the HTC one or the internet explorer one] and [2] how to save images from the Internet.  I used to use screen munch with my blackberry but I can't seem to find it or anything similar through the Android Market...and I'm nervous to download some of their programs because there have been statements that some of them capture your personal information.

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Community Terms of Service.  Thank you for your cooperation. >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: HTC RYHME screen capture and also facebook share option?????
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The screen capture option is not built into the phone.  It might be added with the ICS (Android 4.0) update, but I don't know if it going to be or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jmbrazel

The phone does have the ability to screen shot! You press the power button as if locking the screen and hit the home button also and it'll pop up screenshot saved to confirm you were successful! As for sharing facebook links, it's been dependent on the website for me, and saving images, hard press on the image and it gives the option to view image, save image, etc. Hope this helps!    

0 Likes
knightreigner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ty that was awesome to find out about the screen capture :). Unfortunately I couldn't get Facebook to work as far as a share button -

still don't have one Smiley Sad

0 Likes
knightreigner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi actually the screen capture is -

someone else taught me on here --- press the power off button then while holding it press the home button and it will click and show a message indicating a pic was taken Smiley Happy